For the GLSL Shaders Mod you also have to install one or more Shader Packs. Here we will show you how to download and install your favorite shader packs.
Everything you will need
- You have to install the GLSL Shaders Mod first. (Find the Shaders Mod here)
- We highly recommend you to install OptiFine too. (Find OptiFine HD Mod here)
- And you have to download one or more shader packs. (Find new Shader Packs here)
How to install Minecraft Shader Packs
- After installing the Minecraft Shaders Mod, open your Minecraft.
- In the Main Menu click the button Options and then Shaders.
- Click the Button Open Shaderpack folder and drag the Shaderpack.zip file into this folder
- Close this folder again and click on the Shaderpack you want to play with.
- Click on the button done and have fun playing Minecraft with Shaders.
Still don’t understand it? Then watch this video
This video was created by NicsGames. You can find him here NicsGames’ YouTube Channel